Our donors are companies and individuals who care about their community and desire the opportunity to partner with AAA Scholarship Foundation, low-income families and families with disabled students in an effort to create a brighter future for all of our children.
AAA serves eligible low-income children through the $50M Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit Program, which allows any company that pays Pennsylvania corporate net income, capital stock franchise, bank and trust company shares, title insurance companies share, insurance premium, mutual thrift institution or malt beverage taxes to annually redirect up to $750,000 of those tax payments to AAA in order to fund K-12 education scholarships for eligible low-income children. Your company will receive a tax credit of 75 percent for a one-year commitment or it can increase that tax credit to 90 percent for a two-year commitment. The remaining 10 percent or 25 percent can then be taken as a charitable contribution. There is a simple online application process and, once you are approved, you have 60 days to remit the funds to AAA.
Each state has individual guidelines determined by the laws of that state and the accountability guidelines of the AAA Scholarship Foundation. Please click on the link below to view details on participation.
Please contact our office at 888-707-2465 for additional assistance in donating today!
Pennsylvania Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit Program – Click Here