Before you apply, please review the following important information:
The AZ-DD Scholarship is for Arizona students in preschool through 12th grade meeting at least one of the following three prerequisites:
- Student has a current or expired Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET) report or Individual Education Plan (IEP) from an Arizona public school (for preschool and K-12); or
- Student has a current or expired 504 plan from an Arizona public school (for K-12 only); or
- Student was placed at one time in the Arizona foster care system (for K-12 only).
In order to qualify for the AZ-DD Scholarship:
- A student in preschool must be 3 years old on or before September 1st; or
- A student entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st; and
- You must be an Arizona resident; and
A student must have at least one of the following: a written MET report, IEP, 504 Plan or foster care documentation
An AZ-DD scholarship may be used for tuition-only at a qualified school. A qualified school:
- is a preschool that offers services to students with disabilities; or
- is a nongovernmental primary or secondary school that is located in Arizona and that does not discriminate based on race, color, disability, familial status or national origin; and
- requires that all teaching staff and personnel that have unsupervised contact with students are fingerprinted; and
- is not a charter school or any program operated by a charter school.
A student is not eligible for an AZ-DD scholarship if the student has an Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) for the same academic school year.
If you believe that you and your student meet the above requirements, please click here or haz clic aqui for the paper application or click here to apply online.