• I’m having technical difficulties with the SMP. What do I do?
First, check out our helpful video tutorials here: https://www.aaascholarships.org/parents/video-tutorials/
If you’re still having trouble, please send an email with details of the problem to us at email@example.com. Include screenshots of the error message, if available.
• I was able to accept the SMP invitation and need to log back in. What is the URL?
Here is the link to log into our online SMP after accepting the SMP invitation: https://start.aaascholarships.org/userlogin
• I’m a parent and can’t find my child’s school of your SMP system. What do I do?
Please contact your school and ask them if they have responded to the AAA email invitation. The school must complete their onboarding process before parents can choose them on the SMP. Once the school has completed that process, they will be available for you to select.
• I’m a parent and the deadline to select my child’s school is approaching. How do I request an extension?
At this time, the SCF deadlines are not being enforced because we are still working to onboard schools. However, please contact your child’s school and ask them if they have completed the AAA onboarding process.
• I’m a school administrator and handle all scholarship duties. Can the SMP invitation be sent to me?
School SMP invitations will be sent to the School’s Director. The Director should not forward the invitations to other staff members as this will delay the process. They may set-up other school users (such as a scholarship administrator) during the onboarding process. Those other school users will receive their own invitation. You may send an email with details of any problems with your school SMP invitation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our school has a new Director. What do we do?
First, make sure the change is made with your state’s Department of Education, if necessary. Next, email the new Director’s information to us at email@example.com
• We’d like to receive our school’s scholarship payments via ACH instead of by check. What do we need to do?
First, you’ll need to complete the onboarding process. Once your school’s SMP account is approved: 1) log back into the SMP, 2) click on the profile picture in the top right corner, 3) click the Account Profile option, 4) scroll down to find the Add Banking button, 5) enter the school’s banking account and routing information, and 6) click Save.