We are creating a “thank you” video for our donors and others who make the scholarship programs possible. We would like to feature short video clips from our scholarship families (parents and children) thanking the donors for their scholarships and briefly talking about how the scholarship has helped them and/or made an impact in their life. We are hoping some of our families can send us short videos to be included. Here are the details:
- The videos can be recorded on a smartphone.
- Please record your video in a well-lit and quiet area (limited background noise).
- Make sure you get a clear shot of the person speaking in the video.
- The videos can be short – one minute or less is all we need.
What to say in your video? In your own words, tell us what the scholarship means to you and why you are thankful. Some examples are below.
- For those with younger children, the video can be a brief video with your scholarship child (or children) simply saying “Thank You!” or “Thank you for my scholarship!” or “You made a difference in my life. Thank you!” or “Thank you for my scholarship! I love my school!”
- Or, if your scholarship children (or you) are willing to say more, briefly talk about how the scholarship helped you (or your child if you are speaking on behalf of them) – such as improved grades, self-esteem, preparation for college, a safe environment, expanded opportunities, etc. Here are some examples (of course, say it in your own words and add in your own testimony):
- “Thank you! Because of your generosity, my child was able to overcome his/her struggles in school and learn in an environment that could address his/her needs.”
- “Before receiving an AAA Scholarship, I was not doing well in school and at risk of failing. The scholarship gave me a second chance and the ability to reach my full potential. My grades have improved and I now believe in myself and have hope for my future. Thank you!”
- “I do not know where I would be today if I had not received the scholarship. The scholarship opened up so many opportunities for me and enabled me to get on the right track. I am so grateful for all those who make this program possible. Thank you!”
- “Before receiving a scholarship, I did not like going to school because I did not feel safe. The AAA Scholarship allowed me to go to a school where I feel comfortable and have more opportunities. I am actually excited to go to school now and my mom no longer worries about my safety or if I will be getting the help I need. Thank you for making this possible!”
- “AAA Scholarship Foundation donors are making a true difference for so many. Thank you for giving my child an option for their education and a chance to succeed.”
Once you have your video ready, upload it to us here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/J8rZMyDXSmONhTAUZ6sx
Prefer to mail your donor thank you cards, drawings, or letters? We love them and so do our donors! Please send them to us here:
AAA Scholarship Foundation
Donor Thank You Letters
P.O. Box 15719
Tampa, FL 33684-5719