AAA Scholarship Foundation is founded on the belief that no child should be deprived of a quality education. We believe that every child should have the opportunity to reach their full potential and being able to go to a school that suits their specific learning needs, is a huge step in the direction of achieving this goal. With the support of a quality education, children are more likely to not only graduate from high school, but eventually go on to earn a college degree, many of which are the first in their family to do so.
By working with high-performing schools in the areas where we offer scholarships, AAA is able to provide funds to those who need it most. Whether a family needs assistance with covering the cost of tuition, or a child is looking for the right school for which to use his or her scholarship, having a strong relationship with schools is vital to the success of our program. Here are four ways AAA Scholarship Foundation can help your school and work towards establishing a strong partnership.
- Providing funding for students receiving partial As the 2014 – 2015 school year is drawing to a close, many families who are receiving partial scholarships may have an issue covering the difference in the cost of tuition and the amount of their current scholarship. Many of these families may be eligible for a scholarship from AAA. We are currently disbursing funds to students for the 2014 – 2015 academic year and still have donated funds that need to be used by June 30, 2015. Contact us now, to see how we can help your students.
- Provide funding for students receiving school scholarships this year. If you have students currently enrolled at your school who are there on either a full or partial “school” scholarship, we can help with the funding of those scholarships. AAA works with schools all over the state to help provide funding for students who are currently receiving scholarships from private schools.
- Add socio-economic diversity to your private Inviting students of different economic backgrounds can have a positive effect on the well being of the rest of the student body. Students to attend a school with a diverse student body will be better prepared to function on the diverse environment of our country. They are given the opportunity to develop and understand the perspectives of students from different cultural, and economic backgrounds.
- Assist with By partnering with the AAA Scholarship Foundation, schools are given free banners and yard signs to be used over and over again throughout the school year.
Our main goal is to provide an opportunity for a brighter future for students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Working with great schools, like yours, is one way to get there. If you are interested in learning more about working with AAA, or how we can still help your students during the 2014 – 2015 school year, contact us here.
At this time, we have immediate availability of fund in Florida only. If you are a Florida private school and would like more information on how to partner with AAA Scholarship Foundation, visit our Florida Schools resource page now.
“Together we can make a brighter future, one child at a time.”
– AAA Scholarship Foundation