K-12 Tax Credit Scholarship Programs
AAA Scholarship Foundation (AAA) is proud to partner with Marriott International, Inc. to support tax credit scholarship programs nationally. The following information is dedicated to Marriott HR Professionals and Management to navigate the process.
AAA Scholarship Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and an approved Scholarship Organization with offices in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia and Pennsylvania. AAA administers innovative state-mandated tax credit scholarship programs that fund K-12 education scholarships exclusively for low-income children. Qualifying parents can use these scholarships to send their children to the private schools that best meets their children’s needs. The spirit of these laws is to provide educational alternatives to a group of people who, because of financial circumstances alone, have none. Through these programs, the states have created opportunities for individuals and corporations who care about their community to partner with nonprofit organizations and low-income families in an effort to create a brighter future for all of our children.
Since 2003, Marriott International, Inc. has been a passionate supporter of these programs that empower parents to choose the best educational setting for their child’s learning needs.
We know that Marriott employees utilize these educational scholarships for their children. To enable Marriott employees to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity, AAA has developed the following resources and materials:
- Frequently Asked Questions document available for your review in PDF form.
- Overview of each state program and promotional flyers in English and Spanish for the states where scholarships are available.
- Dedicated Weblink for Marriott employees to apply for a scholarship for their child.
- Dedicated Phone Line for Marriott employees who are interested in applying for the scholarship opportunities. Employees may call 888-366-6075 to have their questions answered on the scholarship, application and award process and qualified schools.
- Dedicated Staff Member for HR Professionals and Management. Allison Neiman is available to provide any additional information or clarification that HR professionals or management may need on the tax credit scholarship programs. She can be reached at 512-751-6343 or Allison@aaascholarships.org.